Monday, August 20, 2012

Snappy Scraps Templates Pack 3 by Fit 2 Be Scrapped!

I would like to show y'all a few more LO's with our newest template pack, Snappy Scraps Templates Pack 3!  The ladies have been busily scrapping, and I'm loving every layout I see!  Don't forget, ALL of our templates are on sale through Wednesday for just $2.00!!!  Here's the preview of our newest pack to refresh your memory- image is linked.
Snappy Scraps Template Pack 3 PU/S4H/S4O/CU - Click Image to Close

Lindsay- using our newest kit, Summertime:

Joni
        using My Hero by Stuff to Scrap-

        Using All Star by Glitterbug Designs-


Shae- I love that she converted hers to 8 1/2 X 11- and did a beautiful job!!!
       Also using Summertime by Fit 2 Be Scrapped-

Also using Summertime-

Melissa-
            Using the SNP August Collab-

     Using Summertime by us :0)

Kortni- Both using Tropical Paradise by Growing Pains Scrapped

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment