Saturday, August 18, 2012

Meet Our Creative Team!!!

I personally think our Creative Team is the best out there, and I would like to introduce them to you!!!  Please give a warm welcome to the ladies behind all those gorgeous layouts we get to show off!

I am a wife, mother and grandmother.  I have been married 42 years, I have seven children, 28 grandchildren and one great grandson.  I started scrapping about 3 years ago and make pages for birthdays and Christmas for my grandchildren.  I enjoy hiking, camping, reading, quilting and most craft projects.  I enjoy being with family and my Church.



 My name is Loni. I married a comedian. Not by profession, but he does make me laugh! We met online 5 years ago, got engaged before we even met face to face and got married within a few months after that--just as soon as he could move from Alberta and settle in BC. Life just gets better when you are with the one who completes you. Within 2 years we had a brand new beautiful baby boy and now we laugh even more than before. I stumbled upon digiscrapping when photos of my son started accumulating. At first we would print them all out, but I soon realized that all was getting was a big amount of stuff to organize. I love working on my computer and when I discovered I could use it for scrapbooking, I never looked back! My husband is all the tech-support I need and he keeps me supplied with new gadgets and sufficient memory and back-ups to ensure that I will be busy for a long, long time. Now all I need is new material to photograph, as we are basically homebodies. When I do go out, it is usually for a walk and I almost always have my camera with me. Nature is my favorite subject to capture and so you’ll be seeing a lot of those pictures in my layouts. 


Hi, my name is Leah. I am a junior scrapper and an avid crafter. My free time is spent with needle and thread, crochet hook, practicing my viola, behind a book or at the computer screen. I've been scrapbooking for as long as I can remember and digi-scrapping for about 3 years and I have recently started doing a bit of designing. I enjoy school, my favorite subject being math as there is always a solution. I play the viola (a stringed instrument about 2inches larger then a violin and deeper in sound), in the school orchestra. My brother and I co-own an adorable Australian Shepard and my brilliant, cute, protective pet is often the subject of my scrapbook pages. 


I am a Stay at Home Mom of four kiddos--two boys, two girls.  They are my joy!  I love crafting and creating FOR them and WITH them!  My biggest passions are sewing, blogging, digi-scrapbooking, and trying out new DIY projects.  I also have my Secondary Ed Teaching Degree in Family and Consumer Sciences Education, so I do a little bit of substitute teaching here and there at the local Jr. High and High Schools to keep current with that.


My name is Joni May. My husband and I have been married for six years. He is a service desk analyst in the outdoor gear industry. Because he is so amazing at what he does, I am able to be a stay at home mom for two rambunctious little boys. One is four and the other is two. My life is very focused around my family and that is were the inspiration for all of my LO's comes from. I have always scrap booked since I was very young. My sister dragged me to the 2011 digi scrapping retreat and I had always been interested in learning more, but I guess I had never taken the time to learn how to do it. Needless to say. It really only took one weekend of fun for me to be hooked. I am a late night digi scrapper, creating my LO's in wee hours of the morning.  In my free time, I love doing things with my family, and using any excuse possible to be outside either camping, gardening, or just playing. I enjoy reading, but never seem to have enough time to do it. I also enjoy doing crafty things, but with four extra little hands, this has also become a more rare activity for me.


 My name is Lindsay. I have been married to my husband Kenny for 11 years and we have 5 children ranging in age from 9 to 2 months. I have been digi-scrapping for about 4 years and love that I can scrap without the mess. It's my way of relaxing and preserving memories for my kids and family. My husband often gives me a hard time about packing the camera with me everywhere we go, but I've found that when I don't take it I always wish I had! I also enjoy reading, camping, and spending time with my family and friends. I'm excited to be joining Fit 2 Be Scrapped Creative Team and hope that you can find some inspiration through my layouts.


 I'm Melissa, and I'm the taxi-driver for five awesome kids- four girls and one boy who falls right in the middle of the pack.  I'm married to my high school (and college!) sweetheart, and we're both lucky he is patient with my constant pursuit of the next fun thing to do!  When I'm not driving someone to dance, piano, tumbling, football, baseball, or voice lessons, I think I like to take naps... I'm not positive, because it's never happened yet!  I have hobby attention deficit disorder, and I love sewing, quilting, jewelry making, paper crafting, and card making, so it seemed like a good idea to start digi-scrapping too.  I'm excited to be learning this fun new hobby!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment