Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to Becky of B2N2 Scraps!!! Serious freebies!

Are you all ready for Becky's birthday bash???  I know I am!  Her whole store at STS is on sale 34% off (can you guess how old she's turning? LOL).  Plus you get a freebie alpha on her blog today.  And don't forget, there's a speed scrap on her Facebook page tonight at 8 pm CST.  Everyone who submits a layout using the steps in the time allotted will be entered to win the grand prize.  I've been hinting that it is fabulous.  Want to know what it is?  Ready?  It's a $20 coupon to her store!!!  Wowza!  But if that's not all, if you participate in the speed scrap and turn in a layout in the time allotted that uses a B2N2 Scraps' kit, you will get a little something from her.  I hope to see you all there.
All week long, she's giving away freebies on her blog.  Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday you are collecting pieces to her newest kit, Mani/Pedi.  Here's a look at the kit.
If you don't want to come back every day to collect this kit, then you can buy it in her store(either one) for just $2.50 until Sunday, August 26th.  That's a great price!

Check out what I did with this awesome kit!  I used a new template by AKDesigns, which I will tell you how to get later this week!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment