Monday, January 21, 2013

Meet Debbie!!!

You may have already noticed, but I have a new CT Member!!!!  Meet Debbie!!

My name is Debbie, and I'm a scrapaholic.  Isn't admission the first step?  

I live in the BEAUTIFUL state of Oregon, and no, I don't have webbed feet…LOL!  I am a Mom to 2, Step-Mom to 3 more, Grandma to 9, and Great Grandma to 1.  I love to travel and take photographs to support my scrapping addiction.  I also love to read and will try just about any craft at least once.  My two cats, Tux and Ringer, can usually be found sitting on my desk right in front of my monitor, tails blocking the part of the LO I'm currently working on.  I have a twisted sense of humor, which usually rears its head in some of my pages; you have been warned.  

I scrap with PSE 10, and when I finally decide to grow up, I want to learn how to use Photoshop. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment