Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Auld Lang Syne by Fit 2 Be Scrapped Spotlighted- Freebie!

My newest kit, Auld Lang Syne, is being spotlighted on the SNP blog!!  Check out what Kristal had to say about it- there is a freebie involved!!

"Happy Hump Day!!! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week! Today I have a wonderful kit to share with you from Fit To Be Scrapped called Auld Lang Syne
Here is a look at the kit. 

Isn't it elegant and perfect for parties and so many other events! 
Plus it is the free with purchase kit for the last half of January!!! That means that you can get it for FREE with any purchase (in the same order) of $10 or more at Scraps N Pieces! Now that is a deal! 
Here is a look at the layouts that I created with the kit. 
For this first layout I used a template by Just For Fun Designs for the Template Challenge at Scraps N Pieces. You can check it out here.  
For my next layout I participated in the Recipe Challenge at Scraps N Pieces. You are given a list of things that you need to include on your layout and go from there! 
You can check it out in the Forum here
Here is my layout.
I also used word art from Word Art World. 

I have also created a freebie for you! Yea!!!

Click Here to go to the SNP blog and download.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment