Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A New Kit, New Templates and a Freebie!

As you may know, Queen Wild is expecting her fourth child. So pregnancy has been on her mind and of course that led to Forty Weeks!  This kit is packed full of goodies - with 20 papers, 50 elements, 29 wordbits and 1 full alpha you'll be able to scrap all of your prenatal and many of your postpartum photos too!
 
 

Check out what I did with the kit-
 

Like my LO?  I used a template from B2N2 Scraps' newest template pack, Doubled Up.  These Doubled Up templates are 4 double page layouts!  Each page is 24x12 inches.  You could easily separate these into 8 12x12 inch pages if you would like.  Eight templates for one low price- you can't beat that!!  Check them out:
Templates: Doubled Up

 Here's another LO I did using these templates- you may recognize it.  I used Someday by Flower Scraps and Scrappy Cocoa.

And I have a freebie for you!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment