Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rustic Charm and $2 Tuesdays

I just picked another kit out of Becky's (B2N2 Scraps) stire to play with, and I want to tell you about it!  Rustic Charm is full of rich, gorgeous colors and beautiful elements!  I knew when I saw it that it was a must-have!  Here's what I did with it:

And here's the kit.  Image is linked!



2_dollar_tuesdays
$2 Tuesday items this week from Scraps N Pieces consist of their A Man’s Best
Friend kit and QP pack along with their Extreme Home Makeover kit.
Images are linked.

Becky of B2N2 Scraps has her awesome Dancin' With Myself kit in the bin.  Every time I hear that title, I have to start singing!  I got to work with this kit, and it was so much fun!  Here's the kit- linked to the store, of course!
Check out my LO- awesome, right?!

Tracy of Growing Pains- Scrapped has two of my favorites in the bin.  All Stars for all your sporty needs and the Beautiful Bloomin' and their coordinating QP packs al well!

Digi-Designs by Nicole has all the components of her Rainy Days and Rainbows kit in the bin, ans well as her fun Get Wild and Crazy kit!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment