Friday, May 27, 2011

Rookie Behind the Wheel by Scraps N' Pieces

Do you have a teenager in your home?  Rookie Behind the Wheel by Scraps N' Pieces is such a fun kit for your kids learning to drive days and also works great for road trips.  If your toddler likes playing with cars and trucks, this kit works for that also.  I've had my eye on this kit for a while, and this month I knew I just had to get it and play with it since I knew it would be perfect to scrap the momentous occasion of buying our new (for us, anyway...) van!  This kit is perfect for so many uses!  Check out my LO-  cool isn't it?  I used a template from Scraps N' Pieces' Speedy Scrapper Template Pack 2 -The Big Picture.

Fun, right?  There were so many elements I wanted to use, so I have no doubt I will use it again and again!  Here's the preview if this awesome kit, and if you like it now is the time to get it!  The ladies of Scraps N' Pieces are putting it on sale for just $2.50 all week!  There are also cardstocks and QP's that coordinate- to get them just click the preview!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment