Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holly Jolly Collab!!

Gettin' Scrappy With Britt and Designs by Christi teamed up to bring you an absolutely ADORABLE Christmas Kit!!  I totally love the colors, and the kit is fabulous!  The best part is that each of their kits are on sale for just $2.50 right now, so you can get BOTH full-size coordinating kits for just $5.00!!  Yep, Christmas has started already :)   Plus, Britt has a freebie paper pack on her BLOG, so you definitely want to get that!  Here are the kit previews:
And here are my LO's- the first one is with mostly Britt's kit, and the 2nd one is with mostly Christi's kit.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Brooke, I had no idea you were like a scrappin' superstar! I'm so impressed. I may have to figure this stuff out after all. Thanks for the fun party today!

    ReplyDelete