Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Abby by Scraps N' Pieces and Graffiti by AmyDane Designs and a FREEBIE!

After reading this pos, keep scrolling to see what's on sale at STS!

If any of you have been to the blog of Scraps N' Pieces, you may have noticed that it's had a serious makeover!  It's GORGEOUS!!  And the kit that was used?  Abby.  This kit is a beautiful feminine kit with a gorgeous color palette inspired by some photos Lori's neighbor took of her little girl.  She matched the colors and the theme of the kit to her dress and it turned out beautifully.  There is also a coordinating QP pack and coordinating cardstock pack in the store.  I won't make you wait any longer- here's the preview!
 The kit and QP pack are both on sale this week for just $2.50, so you really ought to snag it now!  And of course, here's what I did with it!



I got to play with Graffiti by AmyDane Designs- really, these gals absolutely amaze me with their talents and their eye for style!  Graffiti is packed full of all things teen and grunge.  It's a mega kit, so you will have everything you need to create the perfect layout for the young adults in your life.  Check it out!
I LOVE how my LO turned out!

Anyone in the mood for a freebie QP?  Here's one of my LO's from Abby.  Enjoy!
Pin It

3 comments: