Saturday, April 5, 2014

New Templates by AKDesigns!!

Scrap By Numbers 4 just hit my store. I have to say that I personally love working with this amount of photos. I catch myself picking out 4 photos when I scrap. Take a look at what this pack looks like below. Watch out of large photo action. On Sale Now.
$2.00

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_118&products_id=5395
This pack can be found at:
Check out what I did with it- I used I'm a Gamer by Scraps N Pieces:

Also, don't forget the awesome Bits N Pieces templates by AKDesigns- 
only $1 EACH for a limited time!

And my LO- I used Little Warrior- the AMAZING fundraising collab for one of my CT Member's little boy who is going through cancer right now.


With these templates I used the beautiful new Store Collab- Head in the Clouds:


This one is also with Little Warrior:



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment