Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Template Goodness by AKDesigns!!

Let's talk double page templates! All of AKDesigns' two pager packs offer lots of photo space. This time around she made a pack that has a smaller amount of photos. The templates in this set remind me of the traditional paper scrap double pages. Here it is....Two Pager Pack 7.

$2.00 

You can find this pack at:


Here's what I did with these awesome templates!! I used my newest kit, Let's Go Build It!
Image


Get a head start on those layouts with the Scrap Starters template set. Featuring eight (8) templates from AKDesigns, DoubleTrouble Scraps & Inspired by You Designs, you are sure to find the perfect template for your photos. Templates are provided in PSD, TIF, Page, SBPage & PNG formats.
http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89&products_id=5194#.UyYsm4XLIZ4

Here's what I did with it!! I used Dough Much Fun by Scraps N Pieces.
Image
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment