Tuesday, February 18, 2014

AKDesigns Rocks!!!

Oh my goodness- I've been a horrible CT member lately- especially for poor Amanda of AKDesigns! She makes the most awesome templates, and I haven't even taken the time to show you all her amazing talent! So, sit back and relax while I show you all the template goodness she has in "new" in her store since I last showcased one of her packs!

Last month we started off with a brand new series called "Scrap By Numbers." You will find each pack to have a set number of photos. Last month was single photos. "Scrap By Numbers 2" is the next in the series. Lots of straight lines in this pack. Colors are pretty as well.

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_118&products_id=4956
You can find this pack here at:

And here's my fun layout- I used my new kit Duck Season to scrap these pictures of my "hunt happy" oldest child. 
Image

Looking for some project 52/365 templates? Wanting something more than just blocking? This collection will have the traditional blocking style but with added inspiration in every card. Don't stop at the project 52/365 theme. You can use them for any time and any event. Let your creative juices go wild!

Life's A Project 1 is on sale now but only through February 24th.

$2.00
http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_118&products_id=5006

This pack can be found at:
And here's my fabulous layout- again I used my new kit Duck Season to scrap these pictures of my "hunt happy" oldest child. ;-)
Image

Now off to get these LOs in my gallery and do some fun pinning!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment