Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Bits N Pieces!!!

I am loving the colors of this month's Bits N Pieces, and the designers have truly outdone themselves!  Check out the gorgeous templates by AKDesigns!  Along with her new Stackers Templates she has a new Timeline Pack and Template Pack 49. All just....

$1 Each!


Need examples of these packs in action?

Stacker Pack 1- I also used Hooked by AmyDane Designs- her store should be closed right now, but if you hurry, you may be able to load up your cart since everything is 75% off!!
Image

Stacker Pack 1- I also used Vintage Memories by Scraps N Pieces!
Image

Here are Scraps N Pieces' Bits N Pieces- check out Vintage Memories!


I also totally forgot to tell you about AKDesigns' Mini Pack 8. She gave out this pack during her last SS. If you were not able to make it to the SS and still want the pack here is your chance. It is in her store and it's on sale for only...

$1.50


Here's what I did with it- I used my new kit Star Student!
Image
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment