Friday, August 16, 2013

SNP Blog Train- Frosted Brights

Oh my goodness- this totally went past me!  Too many things on my plate with school starting and all- I'm so sorry I'm late!  Here's my part:


Here are the rest of the stops if you haven't found them already!!

GraceBlossoms4U
Janet's Digital Joys
Magical Scraps Galore
Gingers Scraps N Pixels
Nana's Digi-Blog
LyllahRaven Designs
Arizona Girl
Shuckclod's Stuff
Psephi's Creative Corner
TimberScraps
JaneceScraps
Anchored Hearts Studio
Karen Diamond Designs
Ladybug Pics n Scraps
Scraps N Pieces
BeezDesignz
Amy's Designs
Joyful Expressions
Ann's Scrapbook Heaven
Fit 2 Be Scrapped---you are here
Kristal Kreations
Stampgram Studio
Cajun Diva Scraps Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a certain SpeedScrap layout. Thanks for 'templatifying' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love all the "stars" across! Thank you so much Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the template, like the split background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful .. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love templates! :) Thank you for sharing your template with us. :)

    ReplyDelete