Thursday, May 16, 2013

Template Pack 39 & Two Pager Pack 4 by AKDesigns


Hope everyone had a blast last weekend during iNSD! Hope you found some fun goodies to scrap your memories with. Speaking of iNSD...Did you miss the iNSD Grab Bag Amanda of AKDesigns did with Keystone Scraps and Wendy Tunison Designs? Don't worry she placed her parts of the grab bag in her store! 

Like lots of photos on one page? Then Template Pack 39 is just for you!

$2


You can find this pack here:

Here is what I did with this pack- I used A Mother's Love by Scraps N Pieces:


Like Amanda's Two Pager Packs? Two Pager Pack 4 is her latest! Full of chevron fun too! This one has room for big photos! On Sale Now!

$2


You can find this pack here:

Check out what I did with Two Pager Pack 4- I used The Final Frontier by Fit 2 Be Scrapped (me):


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment