Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Last Day to pick up Bits N Pieces at a Discounted Price!!


Don't Forget!!!  Today is the Last Day to pick up Bits N Pieces at a Discounted Price!!  Did you see my pieces- The Final Frontier?  Each part is only $1!!!

AKDesigns has TWO template packs in the Bits N Pieces Category!  Template Pack 37 is perfect for everyday use and quick layout creations. 



Template Pack 38 is great for 365 projects because each template comes with 7 photo slots.


Want to see what I did with them?  This first is with Pack 37, and I used Wishes and Dreams by AmyDane Designs!

This is with Pack 38 and I used Kick It by Scraps N Pieces!

Also, spend $10 at SNP right now and get this Sweet Set of templates by AmyDane Designs!

I used a template set from this awesome pack to make this fabulous LO, plus the SNP May Designer Collab- Weedin' & Seedin'

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment