Thursday, April 11, 2013

Two New Kits

New By AmyDane Designs
Candy Coated Moments
HUGE kit on sale NOW
For one week only!
CT Inspiration!!!

And here's what I did with it- I used a template from AKDesigns' We are Memory Keepers: Our Frames

Freebie From Ann HERE!
Freebie From Tammy HERE!
Commercial Use Freebie!!!!


I so love Scraps N Pieces' travel kits.  This time we are traveling to the land of TULIPS and windmills!  You guessed it.........Take a trip to Holland with their new beautiful kit DOUBLE DUTCH.  It will be on sale for 1/2 off this week and if you purchase at Scraps N Pieces you will get a 2nd alpha FREE with your downloads.   Kit will be in their My Memories store soon, stay tuned.  Take a look at this awesome new travel kit.


Free with download extra alpha you get if you purchase the first week

Look at these fun Dutch layouts and other layouts from their most awesome CT.

Here is what I did with it- I used Timeline Pack 4 by AKDesigns

K, now what you are all waiting for, the FREEBIES.  Images are linked to their CT members blogs.



And a freebie from me!!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. THANKS so much, Brooke! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete