Saturday, March 2, 2013

Morning Fresh by Scraps N Pieces & New Templates by AKDesign

Good morning ladies!  We have combined the two halves of our Morning Fresh kit that we gave away as freebies into a full kit that is now available in the store.  Here is how it looks all combined.
It is so crisp and pretty!
Take a look at what our CT has done with this fun kit.
You can also pick this kit up at My Memories

Here's my LO- Love it!!


I now bring you Temlate Bits And Pieces by AKDesigns. The colors used this month reminds me of March/St. Patrick's Day. The theme of this month's even is Earth. She not only has one but TWO items in this month's Bit's and Pieces.

Template Pack 30 is the first item up. Lots of straight lines fun in this pack. It's on sale now through March 7th for..

$1

Here is what I did with Template Pack 30



My next Bits and Pieces item is Brag Book Pack 3. I really enjoyed reading the comments, on Wednesday's giveaway post, of the different ways you use brag book templates. Brag Book templates are quick and easy ways to make smaller layouts as well as gifts. This pack will be on Sale now through March 7th for

$1
Here's what I did with it!

 Next up is this month's We Are Memory Keepers collaboration. This month's theme is Flowers. The designers that took part in this month's collab was Keystone Scraps, Adriana's Cafe, Manda Lane Scraps. Here is what my part looks like. Just like my other releases it too is on Sale!

$2 

 Scraps N Pieces

Check out what I created with this pack
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment