Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pack 28 by AKDesign


Hi everyone! Here to share with you this week's release by Amanda of AKDesigns. These templates in Pack 28 are perfect for quick fun layouts. This pack contains a 1 photo template,  a 2 photos template, a 3 photos template and a 4 photos template. Make sure to pick this back up now because it's on special for a limited time.

$2


You can find this pack at:
Scraps N Pieces

Take a look at what my I did with this pack.  I made both LO's with my Snowmen at Night kit- if  you haven't picked it up yet, you can snag it with with one of those 50% off coupons a couple posts below this!
Image

Image

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ok...I live in Cedar and don't know about this deal. Every Saturday?!?! gonna take to the hubby right now!
    Great page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It's just the smallest hill, though. Perfect for my kids, but maybe not for someone looking for something a little steeper.

      Delete