Thursday, December 20, 2012

Letters For Santa by Fit 2 Be Scrapped and FREEBIES!!!!

He's making a list and checking it twice!  I hope you've been nice and taken lots of pictures at Christmas, because Letters For Santa by Fit 2 Be Scrapped is a must-have for all your Christmas Scrapping needs!  It's HUGE, so you won't lack for anything when you're scrapping the night away!  There's a full alpha, 18 Patterned Papers, 8 Cardstocks, 8 Bonus Glitters and 100 elements!  There's even a list that you can edit to add your own names- instructions are included!  Letters for Santa is 50% off 12/20-12/26, so hurry to pick it up!!  Check out all this awesomeness!! 

Just the Papers:

Just the elements:

Bonus Glitters:

Check out what my CT did with this awesome kit!
Katherine:




Amy:

Melissa:

Lindsay:

And a couple more from my Gallery!
Terri G:
Weekly_Challenge_Dec_16-22

Cinderella:
F2BS_LFS
F2BS_LFS_02

And, as soon as I'm done getting ready for Christmas (like by the 30th at least!), I will post my LO's- I plan to go crazy with this kit!!

Remember, I promised you freebies?  Well, never fear, I won't disappoint!  Lindsay and Katherine both have freebies on their blogs... Images are linked.
Katherine:

Lindsay:

And that's not all!  Anybody out there like templates?!?  I made a whole set to coordinate with this kit!  The first is found in the SNP newsletter, so I hope you snagged that first thing!

The 2nd is on my Facebook Page- 

And just for visiting me on my blog and making it all the way to the bottom of this post...  You get TWO for free!!
**Link expired- click to pick them up in my store**

Merry Christmas!!!!
Pin It

1 comment: