Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Snappy Scraps Templates: Calendar by Fit 2 Be Scrapped & FREEBIE ALERT

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I hope this Thanksgiving finds each of you with much to be grateful for!  Me, I have a long list, but I want to say I'm so thankful for each of you- my blog readers!! 

Every year I make a calendar for the Grandparents (plus one for me!), and it's always a hit!  Unfortunately it takes a lot of time to make them, but now you can make a gorgeous calendar for your loved ones and still have time to spend with them!  You have two choices with Snappy Scraps Templates: Calendar Pack by Fit 2 Be Scrapped- you can pick them up in 12 X 12 or 11 X 8.5 OR you can get the bundle and come away with 24 amazing templates for one low price!!  These templates are so versatile, they can be interchangeable for any of the months, and you can use them for regular LO's as well!  They are also CT friendly!  Each template comes in psd, tiff, png & sbpage formats, so anybody can use them.  Also included is a cover page template in each size, though they are strikingly similar to December.  That's what I do!  Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!  

Check out the packs- all three are on sale this week for 50% off, so don't wait!!!  Plus, don't forget Black Friday- my WHOLE STORE will be 50% off!!  Images are linked.

12 X 12's:
Snappy Scraps Templates: Calendar 12 X 12 PU/S4H/S4O/CU - Click Image to Close

11 X 8.5's:
Snappy Scraps Templates: Calendar 11 X 8 1/2 PU/S4H/S4O/CU - Click Image to Close

The Bundle:
Snappy Scraps Templates: Calendar Bundle PU/S4H/S4O/CU - Click Image to Close

Want a little inspiration?  I'll show you what I did with them, and then show you some from my CT next week.













Now, I told you there were freebies, right?  All the months that I used my own kits, I turned into quick pages.  Since I don't have enough kits to scrap the year (yet!), I ended up with seven QP's- not enough to sell so you get them free!!!!  But, you have to work just a little to get them.  The first three are free in the store this week only if you buy any of the calendar templates.  There are a total of 12 QP's in the store download- 3- 12 X 12 with the month title, 3-12 X 12's without the month title, 3- 11 X 8.5's with the month title and 3- 11 X 8.5's without the month title.  Here's the preview- linked to the templates:

This second set can be found on my Facebook Page- just click on the freebie tab and make sure you like me for the download.  There are a total of 8 QP's in the FB download- 2- 12 X 12 with the month title, 2-12 X 12's without the month title, 2- 11 X 8.5's with the month title and 2- 11 X 8.5's without the month title.

And this last one you can get right here!!!  There are a total of 8 QP's in the Blog download- 2- 12 X 12 with the month title, 2-12 X 12's without the month title, 2- 11 X 8.5's with the month title and 2- 11 X 8.5's without the month title.  Just click it to download :0)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment