Monday, October 22, 2012

Meet Amy!!

I'm so excited to have a new CT Member, and I'd like to introduce y'all to her since you're going to be seeing a lot of her LO's!


My name is Amy. My husband and I have been married for 7 years and we have one sweet little boy who is the light of my life! He is almost 3 and definitely keeps me hopping! I also work full time as a Medical Coder for the University of Utah, Department of Pediatrics. I started digital scrapping when I was on maternity leave with my son and I haven't looked back. Some of my other favorite things to do besides spending time with my family and digi scrapping are reading and traveling to either the beach or Disney (Land or World). I am thrilled to be a part of this team and can't wait to show you Fit 2 Be Scrapped's fabulous work through my layouts!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment