Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Are You Ready For Some Football by Scraps N Pieces

I love this time of year.  It starts getting cooler so that you can wear a jacket or sweater, but most of all I love football.  The ladies of Scraps N Pieces have designed this great football kit that will go perfect with all football pictures.  You can get it at  Scraps-n-pieces for the first week for only $3.00 plus you will get a Free add-on.  You can also find it over at My Memories.  Here are a look at the previews.  Previews are linked to Scraps-n-Pieces.
SNP_AYRFSF_preview2SNP_AYRFSF_preview1
Look at the fun layouts that our CT created with this kit.
AYRFSF

Here's what I did with it:

Like my LO?  I used a new template by AKDesigns, template pack 19- in stores tomorrow!

Don’t forget, if you purchase this kit the first week, you not only get it for $3.00 but you get this additions Freebie of 3 clusters.
FreebiePreview

How about a freebie from me?  Right here, right now :0)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment