Sunday, August 5, 2012

Templates and BAK's!!!

Eek!  I feel like a horrible CT member this summer- I have been uncharacteristically late too much with my posts!  BUT, it's still not too late to get in on some fantastic deals!


Okay so you guys know Amanda of AKDesigns started "Our Life In a Year" Template Pack Collection in the middle of the year... Now she gets to catch up and get the first 6 months made for you all! She is releasing today "Our Life In A Year: January Templates!" This pack will be on Sale for $2 now through the 12th! If you love hexagons you are going to LOVE this pack! PSD, PNG, TIFF, PAGE and SBPAGE formats are included in the download.

This pack is sold at SNP and SFT

Look at what I did using this template pack:
"Our Life in A Year: January Templates" matches this Adriana's Cafe's kit. Which will be on sale all August.


Speaking of "Our Life In A Year Template Collection" Amanda went back for all you PAGE format users and added PAGE and SBPAGE files to the July pack of this collection. This pack is on sale for $2 for a limited time.




SNP and SFT

Becky of B2N2 Scraps has some new kits out today that were made with the August BAK colors.  The theme is orchard fun.  So she I created 2 different mini kits for this month as well as an alpha pack.  Take a look at Apple Pickin'Strawberry Pickin' andOrchard Fun Alphas.


Take a look at the flier showing all the other BAKs and it has a coupon to save money!

Remember my LO I showed you earlier?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are on top of all the sales! Your pages are darling as usual. I may need to come over for a lesson on how to use a template. I tried for a minute last week and I kind of don't get it...but they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete