Thursday, May 17, 2012

Polka Dot Garden by B2N2 Scraps & Flutterbye Faery Designs & Template Pack 8 by AKDesigns

Today Becky of B2N2 Scraps is releasing her collab with Flutterbye Faery Designs called Polka Dot Garden.  They created this kit for the Brownie Scraps Addicts club a while ago and she's just now releasing it at Stuff to Scrap.  I love the colors in this kit- the feel of this kit is so rich!  Take a look at Polka Dot Garden.


There's also an add on and a set of Quick Pages.


The Quick pages are brand new!  All the pieces will be 30% off for one week.


Take a look at what I did with this gorgeous kit:
Like my LO?  I used another AWESOME template by Lahni of Queen Wild Scraps, and I will tell you about it very soon!


Amanda of AKDesigns has ANOTHER AMAZING template pack in her store today!!  Check out Template Pack 8- I have to say I absolutely LOVE this pack and all the possibilities with layouts!  It's on sale right now for 50% off- fabulous deal, right?
Template Pack 8 PU/S4H/S4O/CU

And here's a LO I made with these, you might remember it- I used Happy Day by SAHM Scrapper.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment