Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy iNSD!!! Two new kits and Freebies!

Have you all been have a great time during National Scrapbook Day/Weekend?  I hope so.  I’m excited to share with you Scraps N Pieces' newest kit, it’s called “The Orient”  I love the fun elements. Whether you have ever been to the Orient, or if you just like eating Oriental food, this kit is perfect.  You can grab it a Scraps-n-Pieces for $3.00 for a week.  It is also available at My Memories and at Stuff to Scrap.  The Previews are linked to Scraps-N-Pieces.
SNP_TO_preview2SNP_TO_preview1

Here are the fun layouts that their CT made with it.
orient

And here's my LO- we saw this awesome mushroom in North Carolina and I had to get a picture of it!



Steph of Scrappy Cocoa and De of Flower Scraps have a beautiful new collab out for NSD today and for today only you can get the kit or the bundle for 70% off!!!!  You can grab this kit at STS or DSS! 

Here's what I did with this gorgeous kit- I used a new template by B2N2 Scraps that is in stores now! 

And here is the awesome Template set that I used-
Templates Doubled Up by B2N2 Scraps:


And here are a couple freebies for you!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. THANKS so much for these terrific pieces!

    ReplyDelete