Thursday, April 12, 2012

Speed Scrap Tomorrow and New Stuff Today!!

AmyDane Designs is hosting a Speed Scrap on Friday the 13th!!!
Go HERE to join us at Scraps N Pieces!!
The Prize for participating!  
 
Have you seen the new kit Becky released called Interview Me?  I LOVE the purpose of this kit... I don't take enough time to ask my kids what THEY think when I scrap about them.  This kit inspired me to make a yearly tradition of recording the kids thoughts, interview style.  Take a look at the beautiful bold colors and the great word art...

This is the feature kit in this month's Quick Page Exchange at Stuff to Scrap so the kit is on sale all month - make sure you grab it before the price goes up!  And join in the fun for this challenge - you create a quick page and post it then at the end of the month you will receive all the quick pages submitted.  Awesome, huh?  Here's a LO I made with it, and yep- I turned it into a QP for the exchange!
 
Do you like my LO?  Maybe you've already guessed, but I used a template from Amanda of AKDesigns.  Template Pack 4 is brand new in the store today!  And of course it's on sale, so grab it now while it's only $2.00!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment