Friday, April 20, 2012

Slumber My Darling by B2N2 Scraps and New Templates by AKDesigns!!

Becky of B2N2 Scraps has a beautiful new kit out today, and like all her other kits, you definitely want to get this one!  This soft palette is just gorgeous and perfect for a sleepy time kit and I just LOVE how it turned out!  It's so soft and dreamy and perfect for scrapping all those sleeping pictures you have. Take a look at Slumber, My Darling.


I love the word arts in this kit as they're from lullabies from I sang to my babies when they were little.  Becky also have a set of 4 quick pages.  Both the kit and quick pages will be on sale 30% off for one week.


Take a look at what I did with this kit!

 
 
 
Also new in stores today, Amanda of AKDesigns has a new template pack, Template Pack 5!  You want a fast, amazing LO?  This is the perfect place to start! It's on Sale through April 23rd for only $2! Image is linked to her store.

Aren't they awesome?  And here's what I did with them- too much fun!  This first LO is with Roses For Momma by Tracy of Growing Pains Scrapped and Mommy Me Time Scrapper, which you may have already seen a few posts below.  And the second is made with a new kit also by Tracy that will be released on Monday!
 
Have a fabulous weekend!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment