Friday, April 27, 2012

New Stuff and Big News!

Amy (AmyDane Designs)~
  "My husband's main hobby is fishing in our beautiful Columbia River and I needed the perfect kit to scrap all his photos.  Using one of his pictures to create the color palette, Hooked is a gorgeous blend of blues and greens.  Over 65% of the elements are unique to this kit--helping you design a one of a kind fishing layout. You can purchase the kit at Stuff to Scrap and for one week only  it will be on sale for $3.00 HERE at Scraps N Pieces!" 

I feel like I don't have the time I want right now to scrap, but I can guarantee I will be using this kit over and over and over...



I have some wonderful news! Today Amanda of AKDesigns re-opened her shop at Scrapping Fairytales. In celebration she has a Grand Opening Sale going on today through the 30th. 30% off everything in her store! Ad below is linked to her new store.

Now on to her New Release! It's a template pack but it's the first in her "Timeline Pack" collection. It's made for Facebook Timeline Covers but each is  saved at 300 dpi so you can get double use out of them by making them into scrap layouts. Measurements for your finished Timeline is included.
You can get them at both her stores SNP or SFT
And here's what I did with them :0)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment