Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sweet Spring by Digi-Designs by Nicole

Check out Digi-Designs by Nicole's newest and latest kit, Sweet Spring.  I love the soft sweet colors, and every time I look at this kit I get all excited for warmer weather and actually being able to return outside to enjoy Spring.  This kit and its soft colors will also work well for Easter!


This kit and it’s coordinating quick pages will be on sale through April 4th for 30% off.  So if you are anything like me, and you know you’ll be outside playing in this beautiful weather, grab this kit so you can scrap those pictures you know you are going to be taking!
Don’t forget to subscribe to Nicole's newsletter for even more savings (and the occasional freebie)!


And now take a look at what I did with it:

And stay tuned for more about where this LO came from in the very near future! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment