Thursday, March 22, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do by B2N2 Scraps and Flutterbye Faery Designs and Template Pack 1 by AK Designs

How many of you had a sock monkey when you were little?  And how many of your children now have a sock monkey?!  Ever since we saw Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, my children have all LOVED sock monkeys!  Well, Becky of B2N2 Scraps teamed up with Flutterbye Faery Designs to make an awesome kit that is absolutely perfect not only for sock monkey photos, but also photos of your real-live monkeys!  Monkey See, Monkey Do is such a fun kit, and I LOVE the colors and all the fun elements!  You definitely don't want to miss this one!  Here's a preview of the full kit:

There is also a set of clusters, a set of paper stacks, a set of quick pages and a bundle!  All of them (minus the bundle), will be on sale for 30% off for one week.
In the past this kit was only available at Brownie Scraps, but you can now get it at Stuff to Scrap as well- HOORAY!!

And here's what I did with it:

Do you like my LO?  Expect me to have some pretty awesome LO's in the near future, because Amanda (AK Designs) is now in business and turning out fabulous template packs left and right!  This LO was made with Amanda's Template Pack 1 and the moment I saw the templates I was in love with them!  Here's a preview of this awesome pack- see what I mean?  Yep- LOVE them!
Image
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment