Saturday, February 4, 2012

Walking In Faith by Scraps N Pieces

Kendra from Scraps N Pieces' CT requested a Faithbooking kit for her CT kit from them.  She picked some beautiful blues and grays to work with.  Now, I have to be the first to admit, I haven’t done a ton of Faithbooking, but as far as I can gather, it is the spiritual side of scrapbooking, reflecting your religion/values/faith.  It should work great for Bible Camp, Baptism, Christening and church event photos.  She wanted it a little grungy, so they went with pretty and vintage, and it turned out beautifully and will be great for an assortment of layouts.  It includes word art with some of Kendra’s favorite scriptures from the Bible.  I'm definitely loving “Walking in Faith”.  It is on sale at Scraps N Pieces for 1/2 off this week and also available at Stuff to Scrap and My Memories.
Here is a look at the full kit.
  SNP_WIF

And here is what I did with it.  Don't ask me why I took a picture of Jody and the kids kneeling down to pray, but the picture seemed perfect for this kit!




And here's a cluster for you!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment