Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter Charm by B2N2 Scraps

Becky of B2N2 Scraps has a beautiful new kit in the stores, and you're going to LOVE the colors!  Winter Charm is the perfect kit to scrap all your winter photos, as well as so much more!  Just take a look at what I did with it!

 
My little guy was so not enjoying the snow at that point!  But I'm so glad I have it scrapped!  And here is the preview of the full kit.  The kit, as well as the worn paper pack, is on sale this week for 30% off, so go on and get it!

Don't want to miss any of the new kits that Becky is releasing?  Sign up now to the B2N2 Scraps Newsletter so you're sure you don't!  And, in case you need an extra incentive, she has a great mini kit that will be given to newsletter subscribers next week.  You sure don't want to miss that!  Here's the preview...

And now...  Here's a freebie from me to you!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment