Friday, January 20, 2012

Two New Kits!!!

Queen Wild Scraps has this super cute new Valentine's Day kit out today. And it will be on sale for 30% off until next Friday. Before I show you the kit though...have you heard the news? Lahni is now offering all of her new release templates in .page and .sbpage files for SBC users! She'll also be slowly adding SBC formats to her old templates as well. So far she's got Paper Pizzazz and Holly Jolly Christmas ready and in store and All About the Photos and Peek-A-Boo are coming soon! To celebrate she's put some of them on sale - make sure you check them out in the store!

Some other exciting news - Queen Wild Scraps has a new newsletter and if you like freebies and coupons you should definitely sign up! Here's a link you can follow to sign up: http://eepurl.com/izwgI

Alright - here's the kit:


And just the papers:

 

The kit comes with 23 papers (including 8 glittered edged solids), 52 elements, and an uppercase alpha.

Want to see what I did with the kit?



The Ladies of AmyDane Designs also have an awesome new kit!  Here is what Amy has to say about it, "While planning my sons 4th birthday I knew I would have to create a kit to match the theme of the party.  All he wanted for his birthday was a Birthday Cake, with cars, trucks a road and a cherry on the top.  Putting together a party full of engines and wheels was almost as fun as designing this kit!  Start Your Engines is full of Garbage Trucks, Excavators, Race Cars and more. And since my oldest is just about to get his drivers license I threw in lots of grey and black grungy elements for those teen style layouts!  Start Your Engines is available at all three of our stores! And currently at our Scraps N Pieces Store everything is 50% off so the kit is available for only $3.00!  You can purchase our kit at My Memories, Stuff to Scrap and Scraps N Pieces.' 


'For his party I created a fun memory/matching game that can be printed on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock!  It is included in the kit for your little ones to enjoy."

AmyDane Designs teamed up with Memories by Digital Design for this kit.  Tammy makes incredible Word Art that is available HERE at Scraps N Pieces!

This is such a fun kit!  Check out what I did with it:

Here's my little guy's birthday invite

Awesome kits, right?!  And I have a few freebies for you!  First, I made you a frame cluster:
  

And how about a QP as well?!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment