Friday, December 9, 2011

Two New Kits, Super Saturday and Freebies!!!

Queen Wild Scraps has this fun new kit in the store this week called Back to Basics: Bold.

The alpha:


 The Paper pack add-on (cardstocks and glitter sheets):

Just the papers:


And the full kit:

And here's what I did with this awesome kit:


Brrrrr it’s cold here where I live .  How about you?  This week Scraps N Pieces has their 4 Season Winter kit on sale.  You’ll love the elegance of this kit for your pictures during this cold and snowy time of the year.
Images are linked to their Scraps-N-Pieces store where it will be on sale for a week for 1/2 off.  You can also find this kit at Stuff to Scrap and My Memories.

Here is what I did with this fabulous kit.

The ladies of Scraps N Pieces have a SUPER deal for you today.  They have put their “Abby” kit on sale today for $3.00 over at Scraps-n-Pieces.

I made this little cluster for you!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment