Friday, December 23, 2011

Magical Holidays by Growing Pains Scrapped

I have one more Christmas kit to show you, and I think that you will find Tracy's (Growing Pains Scrapped) latest kit, “Magical Holiday’s” is worth the wait!  This kit turned out so fun!!!  I’m not sure what my favorite element is…the sled, the reindeer or the fun trees!…oh and don’t forget the Santa hat and beautiful flowers!  I think you’ll find that this kit is perfect to scrap all your Christmas photo’s…from Christmas morning mayhem to your family Christmas dinner!
And, to celebrate this holiday season, Tracy's entire store (including this fabulous new kit, Cardstocks & Quick Pages) is 50% off!  Image is linked to the store, so without further ado…

And here is what I did with this amazing kit!

 
 
And of course I have a freebie for you!  Plus you can find more freebies on Tracy's Blog!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment