Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful Hearts- the Scraps N Pieces November Blogtrain!

Well, I finally did it!  I participated in my first blogtrain!  It wasn't too tough, either!  While I was at the SNP Retreat, I learned how to make a template and so I thought I would offer it here.  I have for you a multi-photo template, because I have a million photos to scrap, and sometimes I need more than one or two on a page!  Plus, I thought you might like some worn papers.  I like how they turned out, what do you think?

And here are the rest of the stops!
Amy's Designs
Scraps N Pieces
scrapN2Nspire
MagicMomentsScrapped---You are here!
Just For Fun Designs
LadybugPicsnScraps
Monkey'sMusings
As cores da borboleta
KatyBug Scraps
Lovely Creations
Adriana's Cafe
Lisa's Scraps
Keystone Scraps
Memories by Digital Design
Ponytails Designs
Sweet Maple
Flower Pot Designs
Queen Wild Scraps
Wendy Tunison
Rockingkscraps
DoubleTrouble Scraps
Sheri's Scraps
AmyDane Designs Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Great contribution to the blog train, Brooke! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Brooke, first step on your way to designing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Thanks so much for sharing your part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these lovely blog train papers and template. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very handy - great addition!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your part of this great blog train.

    ReplyDelete