Tuesday, November 8, 2011

4 New Kits, a Template Pack, and $2 Tuesday!! oh, yeah, and Freebies!!!

Do you still have some Halloween photos to scrap?  Um yeah, I just finished scrapping Halloween 2009!  So I totally jumped at the chance to play with Gettin' Scrappy with Britt's new kit, Just a Little Spooky!  It is SO ADORABLE!!!  Check it out!

 And here's a LO I made with it- LOVE IT!


 De of Flower Scraps also has a fabulous new Halloween kit- check out her A Haunting!


Here's my LO with it, and I think it turned out awesome!

Do you like my LO?  I had a lot of help from Digi-Designs by Nicole, since I used her Template Temptations once again!  This time I used Volume 3 and I LOVE all the possibilities!


Back a few years ago when Becky, of SAHM Scrapper, decided to start designing, she decided to start a kit with these colors. She got some brads done and a paper or two and that's as far as it went. This folder has been waiting for over two years and she finally decided to make it into a kit. So, she have made a beautiful kit from these rich colors. It's called Solitude and it is on a great sale this week! The whole mega kit is just $4. That includes the whole kit, 9 quick pages, and 6 stacked papers. Click here or the image to go grab it!

Here's the kit. It's just $3 this week. Click on it to go grab it:
Here are the stacked papers:

And here are the QP's:
Take a look at what I did with it!

 


Since November is now in full swing, Nicole of Digi-Designs by Nicole has a new kit that's just perfect to scrap all your fall and Thanksgiving photos!!  Be Thankful is a beautiful kit that is sure to be used over and over again!  Here's the kit- it's on sale this week for 30% off, so grab it while you can!


Here are my LO's- see what I mean?



 

Scraps N Pieces have put  their Family History kit in the $2.00 bin at Stuff to Scrap.  Go grab it today.

B2N2 Scraps has her To Hope For kit in the bin!
Designs by Christi has her gorgeous Inspire kit!

AmyDane Designs have their amazing kit Barely and their handy Extreme Home Makeover Girl kit in the bin today!

The Designing Divas have their Eat, Sleep, Work and Play kit it the bin!

Growing Pains Scrapped has two of my favorites in the bin- All Stars and A Day at the Zoo!

Haven't you been Loving Queen Wild's templates?  She has Lickety Split in the bin today!


Wow, this is a long post!  How about some freebies to celebrate the end of it?!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete