Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Autumn Bliss Collab!!

B2N2 Scraps and Gettin' Scrappy with Britt have teamed up once again to bring you a new fabulously gorgeous kit, Autumn Bliss!!  This elegant, yet fun, fall kit is perfect for scrapping all your autumn photos.  You can scrap pumpkin patch pictures, photos in the fall leaves, apple picking or any other photo you have showing off the beauty of fall.  This kit has fall colors with a touch of a bright pink, which makes is great for just about any photo!  Remember what I did with it?  I used a template from Queen Wild's newest pack, Numb3r5.


I just love those glittery leaves!!  There is also a QP Pack with TEN pages!!  Both products are 30% off, so you don't want to wait to pick this awesome kit up!  Here's the preview you've all been anxiously waiting to check out!

And I almost forgot- I have a freebie for you!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this freebie! I love the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete