Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another New Template Pack and a Don't-Miss Retiring Kit both by B2N2 Scraps

Have you shopped Stuff T Scrap's Retirement Bin yet?  You really should- everything in the bin is 50% off or MORE, so you can get a bunch of amazing kits for a steal!  Cozy Covers by B2N2 Scraps is one of those amazing kits.  If you have a child who is attached to a blanket or if you quilt, crochet, or knit or if you just appreciate sewing, then this kit is for you!  This kit is packed full of stitched papers, papers inspired by quilting and crochet patterns, stitched and crocheted elements plus all the normal goodies in a kit.  Check it out!

And here's what I did with it!  I love how it turned out :0)

Do you like my LO?  I used a template from Becky's newest template pack found only at Brownie Scraps.  These awesome Templates: On the Sides by B2N2 Scraps will make scrapping a snap- I absolutely adore Becky's Templates!!  Check them out!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment