Monday, July 18, 2011

Christmas in July!!!

At least it's Christmas in July for me!  My kids asked me why I had the Carpenter's Christmas Album on the other day (and I thought they knew me?!).  Anyway, I got to work with a couple Christmas/winter kits this week that I'd like to show you.  I had so much fun that I had a sudden urge to put up my Christmas Village...

First up, is Scraps N' Pieces' kit, Snow Much Fun.  Um, I went a little crazy, but I had to get the whole day scrapped!  Whether you like skiing, sledding, tubing, ice skating or just building a snowman and having a snowball fight, this fun kit is full of kids on sleds, snow borders, snowflakes and snowmen.  It is such a fun kit to play with.  Check out what I did with it!



Love it!  And here's the preview- the kit is on sale for the next three days for just $2.50, so you really ought to snatch it up!  There are Quick Pages as well, if you want to scrap a lot of photos fast!


The next kit I worked with is White Christmas by B2N2 Scraps.  This kit is so gorgeous and elegant!  It has traditional Christmas colors-reds, greens and whites with lots of silver and gold added in.  I just love all the ornaments and swirly elements she has added in!  Check out the LO I made at last night's Speed Scrap at Stuff to Scrap!

Yep- there will be more LO's coming from this kit!!  Here's the preview, and right now to celebrate Becky's designing anniversary, her whole store (including this kit) is on sale for 35% off through the end of this month!  So, pick up White Christmas and a few others while you're at it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment