Monday, July 25, 2011

Born to Be Wild by Scraps N' Pieces

Any biker fans out there?  Um, yeah- I know you're out there because we just happened to travel to Mt. Rushmore the same week as the Sturgis Bike Rally a couple years ago.  We were absolutely blown away by all the different bikes we saw!  Scraps N' Pieces just released a kit called Born To Be Wild, and it's made especially for anyone who likes motorcycles, choppers, hogs...  In fact, I'm guessing it's just about time for the Sturgis Bike Rally to begin- perfect timing!  Born To Be Wild is also perfect for anyone looking for the perfect masculine kit- so cool!  First take a look at what I did with it...

Get your motor runnin, and go on over to Stuff to Scrap and it will be on sale for $2.50 for 3 days, or you can also find it at My Memories . Make sure you grab it now if you want it at this great deal.
And, of course I have a freebie for you!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment