Friday, July 15, 2011

All Is Well by Scraps N' Pieces

July 24th is Pioneer Day in Utah, which is when we celebrate the pioneers coming in to Utah Valley.  This kit commemorates Pioneer Day and honors all of our Pioneer ancestors wherever they came from.  Many of the youth in Utah and across the country participate in re-enactments of Pioneer handcart treks all across the state.  To help you scrap all your Pioneer photos, Scraps N' Pieces has a gorgeous new kit in their store called All is Well!  I used it to scrap my pictures from our trip to Nauvoo, IL, and it was perfect!  Check out what I did!


See what I mean?  And here is the preview of this absolutely Amazing kit!  There's also a worn paper pack you can pick up for just $1 with that kit.  SNPpioneer is the code to use.  All is Well will be $2.50 for Friday thru Sunday only.


And, I turned one of my LO's into a QP just for you!  Hope you like it!
 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete