Friday, July 1, 2011

New Releases!!!

This blog post is going to be a tad long, but there's a surprise waiting for you at the end :0)

Tracy of Growing Pains Scrapped has a beautiful kit new in the store for all your little (and not so little as well) princes and princesses!!  Enchanted is made with blues, pinks and greens and is full of beautiful papers and fun, "enchanting" elements!  Just take a look at what I did with it...

See what I mean?  This kit is Gorgeous!!  The Kit, Cardstocks & Quick Pages (along with the rest of Tracy's store) are 50% off through July 10th.  Trust me- you do NOT want to miss out on this sale!!  Take a look at the kit!




Are you ready to celebrate Independence Day?  We just set off a few fireworks tonight- so much fun!!  Becky of B2N2 Scraps has a new kit in the store that is perfect to scrap all your patriotic photos!  Stars and Stripes is full of everything Red, White and Blue, and you will fall in love with this kit at first use!  Take a look at my layout...


I am so loving this kit!  It will be 40% off July 1st-4th, or you can wait and see if it makes it to the $2 bin on Tuesday...  Here's the preview of the full kit!


It's the 1st of the month, which means a new addition of Build-A-Kits at Stuff to Scrap!!  I really think this month's color palette is my favorite- so gorgeous!!  And here are some of my favorites!
Britt of Gettin' Scrappy with Britt has her adorable kit entitled Down on the Farm.  She has a Paper Pack and an Element Pack.

And here's what I did with it :)


The Ladies of Scraps N' Pieces' kit is called Farmer's Market, and covers everything from the farm to the garden.  They have an alpha, cardstock, garden elements, farm elements and patterned paper.  Check it out!

Here's my LO with it!


SAHM Scrapper went the gardening route with her BAK, and it's absolutely adorable!  Check out A Day In My Garden- she has an element pack and a paper pack!

Here's my LO:


See what I mean?  These colors are AWESOME!!!  Don' forget, almost all of the products at Stuff To Scrap will be on sale for 40% off, and the Build-A-Kits are no exception!!!

Wow!  That was a bunch of stuff- fun, though, isn't it?!  And now for the best treat of all- I have two freebies for you!!  Click them to get them!
 
Pin It

2 comments: