Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fore! by Scraps N' Pieces

I just love the cool colors of this new kit "FORE" by Scraps N' Pieces!  It's made for your golfing outing but perfect for all types of layouts.  Really, this kit is just too beautiful to settle for only Golf pictures, though it will definitely do any Golf picture out there justice!  Check out the preview of the amazing kit!

There is a pack of cardstocks as well that you can get for just $1- just put them in your cart with the kit and use the code SNPgolf  The kit is on sale for just $2.50 this week, so you can get it for a steal if you get it now!!

I don't have any golf pics, but my SIL sent me these of my brother- with a kit like this, you have to do a golf LO!!


And here's my freebie

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete