Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sunshine Shadows by B2N2 Scraps and Hot Cup of Cocoa by Scraps N' Pieces- Get them while you can!

Have you all stocked up on the awesome, soon to be gone, amazingly priced kits at Stuff to Scrap yet?  I know my stash is larger now!  Sunshine Shadows by B2N2 Scraps is one of those kits, and if you haven't gotten it already, you can snag it right now for only $1!!!  It's perfect for any St. Patrick's Day photos, and so many others as well!!  Just look at what I did with it!
Here's the preview of the kit.  You'll want to get it soon, because it will be GONE at the end of this month!!

Another one of those FABULOUS kits soon to be GONE is Hot Cup of Cocoa by Scraps N' Pieces.  Lori told me it was their very first kit!  I have to say, I look at my very first LO's and they are sorely lacking.  One would think this kit would have a similar issue, but I think it's awesome!!  It's so pretty and so perfect for any snow photos!  Just look at what I did with it!
Remember, it's on sale for this month for the tiny price of $1- a steal if you ask me!!  And there are Quick Pages you can buy, too- so handy if you're in a hurry!  While you're there, check out all the other fabulous kits that Scraps N' Pieces has retiring.  You can purchase the big retirement bundle for just $15, and have 36 kits at your fingertips!  Definitely a deal you'll want to check out!  Get them while you can!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment