Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Touch of Red by Gettin' Scrappy With Britt

Britt, of Gettin' Scrappy with Britt, has been on a hiatus of sorts for a little bit, but she's back with a vengeance!!  Introducing her newest kit- A Touch of Red!!  This kit can be used to scrap any layout, but with the fun hearts and flowers in the embellishments and papers, it is perfect to scrap those you love.  Easy to scrap pictures of girls or boy, old or young.  It's gorgeous, and a perfect sequel to Touch of Blue!  Check it out:
And get this- the kit and its coordinating QP's are both on sale- 40% off!!!  Definitely got to get this one! :)
Now, check out what I did with it.  We trekked to the beach during our Disneyland trip, and I had my 11 year old take a picture of my husband and I.  Not bad for a little guy, eh?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment