Monday, February 21, 2011

It's a Spring Thing & Shake It!! plus FREEBIES!!!!!

The Designing Divas have a new kit out this week Called It's a Spring Thing! I know many of you are stuck in snow storms and bad weather. So this kit is to help you think of Spring and get some mojo flowing! Another really cool thing about this kit is that it has "boy" colors, but can be very easily used as a girl kit (butterflies and flowers). And really, that's a rare thing, so pick this kit up quick!

This kit be on sale for just $2.50 this week and the add on is just $1 with purchase of the kit--use code: sahm_iastao at checkout. Click here or the image to go grab the kit :)

I made my LO into a 2-pager- it turned out so cute!!



Do any of you Zumba?  I have to admit, I love it!  Unfortunately the classes in my town don't fit very well with my schedule!  So, it's on my Wii wishlist!  Digi-Designs by Nicole also loves Zumba, and was inspired to create a kit to scrap all those fun exercise photos!  The great paper textures and patterns and the fabulous embellishments make this kit perfect for all sorts of exercise photographs and those fun everyday ones as well. I love the colors in this kit, and will definitely use it much more!  Ladies and Gentlemen...  Introducing Shake IT!!  

Shake It, the coordinating QP's and Word Art are all on sale this week for 35% off, and with the code ShakeItFreebie you can get the Word Art for FREE.  Here's what I did with it!


Whew!  That was quite a post!  Anyone want a freebie?  How about Two?!  Click each image to get them!



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete