Monday, January 17, 2011

Roundup by Digi-designs by Nicole & I {Heart} Primary by SAHM Scrapper & a FREEBIE!

Are you a Toy Story fan?  I have to admit, the last one made me cry :)  Well, Nicole of Digi-designs by Nicole got back recently from her annual trip to Disneyland and needed a cute kit to scrap all those pictures in Frontierland with Woody and Jessie!  I absolutely LOVE Nicole's Disney themed kits, and this one is just as fabulous as the rest! Whether you have photos with Woody and Jessie, or photos of your favorite Cowboy/girl, you'll definitely want to check this kit out!  Just look at how cute my LO turned out!

Here's the kit in it's entirely, there are also coordinating quick pages, and this week only they are both on sale 35% off. WOW!

This week Becky of SAHM Scrapper is re-releasing a really cute kit she made about a year ago. Through the process, she removed lots of papers and made a bunch more papers. she took out even more elements and added more than she took out :) So, to celebrate, this kit is on sale for just $2.00 this week.she  also has a coordinating QP that will also be on sale for just $2.00 this week.


You made it this far, and you know how much I LOVE freebies!  I made you a cluster frame to go with this Roundup!

Pin It

1 comment: